TruSlate Maryland, DC, and Virginia Certified Installers
1) TruSlate™ Ridge Vent helps remove excess heat and moisture from your attic, lowering your energy and heating bills. It can prevent premature peeling of interior paint and wallpaper.
2) TruSlate™ trim slate shingles are designed specifically for the hip and ridge (i.e. complex) areas of your TruSlate roof. They provide added protection to the most commonly damaged sections of roofs.
3) UnderBlock™ UV & Moisture Barrier provides an extra layer of protection for your roof. It’s made from ultra-tough high density polyethylene—the same material that’s used in the most demanding environmental applications.
4) ShingleMatch™ paint is a great option to camouflage unsightly roof accessories by making them blend in with the color of your slates for a better-looking roof. These paints will match any Truslate Tile roofing surface you have.
5) Patented TruGrip™ battens and hangers are designed to lock each slate tightly in place to help prevent blow-offs or lost shingles. Made from high quality stainless steel to match the life expectancy of your roof.
6) Lay-Straight™ alignment tape will help to keep your courses straight, for a better-looking, more precise, finished roof.
7) Weather Watch® and StormGuard® leak barriers provide exceptional protection against leaks caused by roof settling and extreme weather. Like the trim slate shingles, it is ideal to upgrade at all vulnerable areas.
8) “Breathable” Deck-Armor™ allows moisture to escape from your attic while maintaining a strong resistance to wind-driven rain. Despite being thin, it is almost 600% stronger than #30 Felt.